Saturday, March 31, 2012

OOTD: Springtime Fashions

As you all know, I have been majorly into colored jeggings this season. Color in general is what makes up this season, so I have been embracing that whole heartedly. Below is my version of a colorful outfit that has some pizazz =)

One way to show some skin is to wear a revealing top and covered bottom. I always stick to that rule.

Two bright colors paired together with a neutral shoe. For some color blocking, pair a yellow pump with the outfit to complete the look!

Tube tops are always in fashion during the summer. Accessorize with a cute belt to make the top look more dressy.

For a more casual look, feel free to trade out the pumps for some flip flops!

I mixed black and brown again for this look- a cute wrap watch with a braided brown belt

Close up view of my accessories. Also, note that a burned orange always livens up darker skin tones!

 The sunlight washed away some of the true color of my pants. Here is what they really look like.


Top: Charlotte Russe $25
Jeggings: Hollister $68
Shoes: Aldo $65
Necklace: F21 $15
Belt: TopShop $30
Watch: La Mer $90

1 comment:

  1. well blocked .YOU LOOK SIMPLE AND NICE.At times less is more.

    www.ritahnakyeyune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete