Thursday, August 9, 2012

OOTD: How to Wear Sheer Tops!

I've loved the sheer blouse idea for a while, but fell behind in posting an outfit for you guys! =(
I'm loving fresh, clean colors this season. I've been digging through my closet to pair looks together utilizing older items as well, but tweaking them to work with todays fashion. 

I paired a loose sheer top with a tank underneath (duh!), and a tight(er) skirt to play around with fits

 To add a little more fun, I added a thin crochet belt in a cognac color

Since the top is simple and only has one texture, I went for a tiered, lace skirt to break up the monotony


I wanted to add a pattern to the look, so I added leopard printed sandals!

Still loving mixing black and brown with my LaMer watch!



Close up so you can see the texture of the skirt

Top: F21
Undershirt: F21
Skirt: Hollister
Belt: TopShop
Shoes: Macys (Carlos Santana)

6 comments:

  1. I love your skirt where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog Megha! Love the combination of textures in your outfit
    x Vydia

    vydiarishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I am in love with sheer too! You can see one of my latest posts featuring me in it, too.

    By the way, would you like to follow each other? I'd love to read more from you. Just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog. I am glad I did, it's awesome. Loved it dear just trying to catch up with your old posts. Very nice fashion blog you have.

    http://www.coralsandcrimsons.com

    ReplyDelete