Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review: Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara

Hey girls!
If I had to choose just one makeup item for the rest of my life, it would be mascara. I barely have any eyelashes, and with a good formula, I can look like I have the longest eyelashes in the world! I was hooked on Maybelline's Lash Stiletto (which is an AMAZING formula) but now I'm loving MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara.

A lot of people said that this formula is too wet for them, but when I bought it, the consistency was perfect. Wet enough to leave behind a nice thick layer, but dry enough to layer on fast. This mascara does a great job at lengthening as well as thickening, which I love. It makes my eyes look huge and open, while also making my lashes look healthy and thick.

Though expensive for a mascara, I think it is well worth the money! Try out the Smokey Lash Aqua and let me know what you think! It is waterproof.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite mascara. I love it so much but it dries out fast which is why I stopped buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? mine dried out after 2 months of use!

    ReplyDelete