Saturday, January 15, 2011

Holiday Contest Winners ANNOUNCED!

I am so excited to announce the winner (or possibly!) winner(s) today! I loved watching each and every entry, and truly loved the creativity all of you brought to the look. That is the reason I wanted to leave the contest more open ended so that all of you could interpret a "holiday look" the way you wanted. If I could, I would send all of you something special for taking the time out of your day to film a video for me. I really appreciate it! 

But Now..without further ado, let me just say...I couldn't resist but pick TWO winners for this contest. 

And they are...

1) xxjackiepants for her "Holiday Green and Gold Makeup Tutorial!"

Jackie, I loved the use of green and gold together along with some sparkle to bring an immediate oomph factor to the look! I really enjoyed how you brought out the color of your eyes and dared to use color in the look as opposed to neutrals as most holiday looks are. Moreover, your face looked flawless and nude lips topped off a beautiful look. And I definitely think you could pull of the red lip as well, if you wished =)

to check out this winning contest entry, please click on this: Jackie Contest Entry

2) dianeuk01 for her "New Years Eve Cut Crease Party Look!"

Diane, not only are you as sweet as a cookie, but you are talented at makeup, and especially creating flawless skin. Your skin looks soft and smooth, and your eyes, lovely! I loved the shade of blue you chose, and the fact that you decided to do a cut crease look to accentuate your eye shape. A cut crease is definitely no easy undertaking, and the fact that you braved it in front of a camera is lovely! Overall, the whole look really lit up your face. I really enjoyed watching the video!

to check out this winning contest entry, please click on this: Diane Contest Entry


Directions for the Winners:

1) Please be sure to email me at makeupbymegha@gmail.com within the next 72 hours with your full name and address so that I can mail the prize. If I do not receive an email within the given time frame then another winner will be chosen.
2) Please give it about 3 weeks for your items to arrive. I still need to get a few things, and shipping might take a little while because there has been a snow storm here in GA and everything is backed up

Thank you guys so much for entering (ALL OF YOU!) and I really hope Jackie and Diane like their presents!


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, I won, how amazing is that!

    Thank you so much for your lovely and supportive words, they really mean so much to me.

    Congratulations to Jackie too. So good of you to pick two winners.

    I'll email you from my beautyspotlondoner address.

    Thanks so much Megha, so lovely of you to do this contest and I had a good excuse to try out glamourous looks.

    x

    ReplyDelete