Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HUGE SHOE SALE!

I am always on the hunt for sexier, comfortable, and wearable boots. Its definitely the peak of winter here in Georgia, so I'm on the market for a new pair of leather boots! One of my favorite shoe stores is Cathy Jean because their leather quality is AHMAZZING and the shoes are BEYOND comfy. This store is on the pricier side, but totally worth it. Today I was just browsing and found out that they are having a big boot sale! Just so you guys know...this doesn't mean their boots are $20, but trust me, their prices right now are FAR better than the normal prices they offer. ALSO... free shipping on all orders over $35! www.cathyjeanshoes.com

Below are some boots I like...what do you guys think?

1) Platform Boot Black 97: $95.00
I know the picture is the bone color, but the black color isn't on the website. That's what I would get though. 
2) Over the knee platform boot 9032: $100
   This style has a sexy slit in the back for added mobility while      walking. That's awesome because all the other knee highs I liked don't have this, and it makes walking so hard!

Hope this was of some help to all of you! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment