Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm No Model, But Hey It's Always Fun to Pretend!

Hey girlies,
today I thought I would quickly share a little modeling I did. Here are the edited pics. I've shown some of them to you previously, but those were unedited. I'm not supermodel, but it's so fun to pretend! I also like minimalism a lot, so I haven't accessorized a lot. I wanted it to be about the facial expressions and poses, not about the clothes and jewelry additions to make a person look better. Of course makeup and hair was done by me! What do you think?

Dress- Forever 21 $31

Hair and Makeup By: Megha Agrawal
www.artistrybymegha.com
Photography By: Drew Dixon
www.thedavincimediagroup.com
Editing By: Esther Naoroji
tesswebdesign@gmail.com


Dress- Forever 21 $29

Hair and Makeup By: Megha Agrawal
www.artistrybymegha.com
Photography By: Drew Dixon
www.thedavincimediagroup.com
Editing By: Esther Naoroji
tesswebdesign@gmail.com
I always give you contact info and websites so that you guys can contact them if you want any work done. Feel free to do so!

11 comments:

  1. megha the pictures look amazing and you look gorgeous! the first one looks like a high end designer brand ad, and your skin is just so flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girlie, thats very sweet of you! and my skin is definitely not flawless, but the better the camera is that is shooting you, the better the person looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning...great pics...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juat simply Beautiful! I particularly like the blue e/s and nude lip combo in the first set of photos and that dress! You have such a lovely figure. And the photo with your arm behind your head - hotness! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. diane you spoil me with your kindness! i really enjoyed the shoot though, very fun and out of the ordinary for me..its always fun to pretend to be someone you're not for a few hours! and thank you for the compliment about my figure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL girlfriend!
    I literally said "oh my god" when I looked at these pictures; you're STUNNING!
    What camera do you use?

    Omg I suscribed to you<333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megha!
    I completely adore your make up tricks posted on youtube. Especially the way you contour your face. I am from India and have to attend a wedding this summer. Can you please help me with some tricks to make my skin look gorgeous that night?
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Pragya,
    you are too sweet! my biggest words of advice would be not to powder too much, because you will look flat on camera, and to make sure you wear fake lashes! moreover, use a setting spray to look dewy and fresh! and if you are in atlanta definitely let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. honestly, you need to stop doing these akward poses...you're cute, but the poses are just flopping around & doesn't accentuate anything.

    ReplyDelete