Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HUGE CONTEST FOR MY YT SUBBIES AND BLOG FOLLOWERS!!

I am so excited to be doing my first contest via youtube! Being a makeup guru has been such a rewarding and fun experience for me, and I couldn't have done it without all your loving words, kind thoughts, and continuing support! To show my appreciation, I want to give back as well. 

THEME:
All I'm asking for is for each contestant to create a video showcasing a unique, creative, and glamorous Holiday 2010 makeup look. You must be the model in the video, and you have the freedom to create any look you want! 

RULES:
- To enter the contest, you must be subscribed to my Youtube AND blog pages.
- You must be over 18, and if you are not, your parents must enter you or give consent for you to enter.
- The video must be submitted to me via personal message on youtube or through video response to my contest video. AKA the video I put up explaining to you about the contest.
- You must show yourself doing makeup, starting off with a clean, no makeup face, and ending with the final look
- Though the submission is in video format, the makeup look being showcased can be in picture form for those of you who do not want to shoot a video. This means you must take step by step pictures of you doing makeup and create a video with those pictures to submit.
- If you win, I will announce the winner through my blog and contact you via personal message on youtube. You will have 48 hours to contact me back, and if you do not, another winner will be chosen.
- The contest closes on January 15th, 2011.
- This contest is open to everyone, regardless of where you are located
- You can enter 3 different videos, but ONLY 3 guys, no more please!
- You must be following my blog and subscribed to my youtube page with the SAME name, otherwise I wont be able to verify it and you will be disqualified!

I am SOO excited to do this contest, and you guys will love the prizes! Below are some of the things I am thinking of giving away:
1) NYX glitter eye liners
2) MAC eyeshadow in Freshwater
3) NYX glitter pencil eye liner
4) Urban Decay Naked Palette
5) MAC mineralize skinfinish in Petticoat
6) TIGI Your Highness Firm Control hair spray
7) Brush set

Let me know what else you would like to win!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats and thanks for a huge giveaway. Love ur blog and YT channel.

    You must keep a prize for comment winner too, not all are comfortable with making vids

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but there wont be a comment winner =( im going to be doing a give away for shaving cream soon though, through my blog and its going to be comment based.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tessa! thanks so much! i will definitely check out your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you please please please please please add the urban decay primer potion!!! i love it and maybe like the MAC creme blush in ladyblush????? PLEASE!!! (: thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too is a make-up fanatic. I love to draw lines and colors specially to a person with beautiful face. Hair Replacement Service

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like culture and Brazilian painting MOTR to friends and the world this blog

    www.aartedenewtonavelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete