Saturday, December 4, 2010

Product of the Week: Earth to Earth Mac Mineralize Blush

As all makeup lovers know, we buy a product, reach for it all the time for a week, then move on to a new product to obsess over before coming back to the original. I bought a mineralize duo blush by MAC from the Cosmetic Company Outlet about 2 months ago, and am loving the color on my cheeks! It is called Earth to Earth, and has the prettiest golden flecks to it. One side is more of a peachy bronze color, while the second side has purple and pink veins. When mixed together, the color ends up being a beautiful peachy pink that is versatile enough to be work with pink OR peach lipstick. Due to this, its a great every day staple product, as you don't have to worry about the color lipstick you end up using! Since it is mineralize, this means the color goes on with a subtle glow, making your skin look radiant and healthy. Sometimes I skip on the highlighter for my cheekbones because the blush gives me enough of a sheen! This product was launched by MAC in 2008, but I am just now discovering and loving it! Though it is not available at the MAC store now, you can find it at Cosmetic Company Outlets and various MAC wholesale websites.

This blush looks great on light to medium-dark skin, but does not show up too much on dark skin. It will show up as a subtle shine, but will not add color to darker skin. Give this a try and let me know what you think!

Here is the Mineralize blush right out of its original packaging:
Here is a swatch:

6 comments:

  1. came across your blog... loved the way you do your posts... i'm your new follower :-)) ..

    check out my blog
    http://reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com/

    hope you follow me back :-)) ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't have this blush. I will probably pick it up if I go to CCO next time. Do you go to Dawsonville CCO or some other CCO in atlanta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will definitely follow your blog! and i got the blush from North Georgia Outlets, as they have a CCO there.

    ReplyDelete