Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Modern, Fun, Holiday Eyes: A Little Twist on the Normal Gold/Bronze Holiday Looks!

I am so excited to share this fun holiday look with all of you! I think its pretty, soft, yet a little more contemporary than the run-of-the-mill looks that most people wear for holiday parties. Below is a list of all the products I used to create this look.

PRODUCTS USED

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Toasted e/s Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Sidecar e/s " "
- Contrast e/s MAC
- Soft Force e/s MAC
- Sable e/s MAC
- Arena e/s MAC
- Bronze e/s MAC
- Penultimate eyeliner Rapidblack MAC
- Zero eyeliner Urban Decay
- NYX glitter eyeliner- Disco Queen 02
- Reflects Translucent Teal Pigment MAC

FACE:
- Pro Longwear Concealer NW 35 MAC
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Syracuse (for nose and cheeks)
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation 173 (for chin and forehead)
- Bushbaby Bush MAC
- Hush Cream Color Base MAC
- Blunt Blush used to contour MAC

LIPS:
- Lip Erase Dim MAC
- BBQ lipliner MAC
- Nouba lipstick NARS



8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love your tutorials, you explain everything so nicely! Thanks and happy holidays!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much girlie! i really appreciate those sweet words! happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that you have transparent teal is there any way you can sell some samples of your pigments?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely can do something like that. Where would i get little containers to put in the samples, do you happen to know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey megha thanks for the quick response! Umm I think you can get them on coastal scents

    http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/431_97/sifter-jars-10-gram-black-rim-lid-with-sifter-seals.cfm

    please let me know what colors you have and also what your prices will be! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey megha can you please let me know if you can get the sample or not because I have a valentines day dance coming soon and it would be very useful

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl can you email me your address? ill mail it to you as a present. i dont really want to sell pigments and get into that aspect of makeup business

    ReplyDelete
  8. no way! thanx so much! I will email it to you! if you dont mind me asking, what colors will I get?

    ReplyDelete