Friday, February 24, 2012

OOTD: Feeling Feminine

It's no secret that I love neutrals. I live in them and feel the most beautiful in them. However, that doesn't have to mean boooo-rrrinnngg! There are ways to liven up neutral outfits- and here is my take on a few ways!

Add a little bit of sass to a neutral outfit by pairing it with a bright scarf

I love texturizing- and thats why I put on a blush colored lace top with the same colored under shirt. It's safe, yet feminine because of the lace.

If oversized tops aren't your thing, cinch the waist with your favorite belt. In this case I used a brown and beige belt to stick to my netural family, but you could also pair your scarf and belt together to create a pop of color.

Gold is back this season in a big way! I love the gold detailing on these pumps. That's what makes this pair of shoes unique. I paired a super neutral outfit with a feminine and unique pair of pumps.

Skinny jeggings= my life


Undershirt: F21 $3.40
Top: F21 $19.90
Jeggings: A&F $78
Shoes: Aldo $65
Scarf: Vietnam

3 comments: