Sunday, February 19, 2012

OOTD: Texturing Black

Today my sister and I went to Americas Mart- a buyers haven for all types of merchandise. I knew it would be a long day, so I wanted to be comfortable, but still a bit stylish. Black was the obvious choice.

A loose fitting, casual striped top with a pair of tight jeggings= comfort heaven

 Pairing a lightweight brown scarf breaks up the monotony of the black


Close up shot of the different layers and textures

I paired a tight, longer LACE blazer to add texture to the different blacks used in this outfit

Throwing on a blazer over a casual top makes your outfit go from casual to chic in seconds!

You can never go wrong with thigh highs!


Top: F21 $19.99
Blazer: Guess $90
Jeggings: A&F $78
Boots: Nordstrom $100
Scarf: Gifted
Bracelet: F21 $8
Ring: Gifted 
Necklace $9

4 comments: